News tagged with "turkish"
- Lavrov: “Turkish Stream” and Akkuyu NPP will be completed in due timeAdministrator • 2020-12-29 19:30:04Major Russian-Turkish projects such as the construction of the Turkish Stream pipeline and the Akkuyu nuclear power plant will be implemented in due course despite the pandemic, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said today after talks with Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu in Sochi, TASS reported.
- Turkish lira depreciated againAdministrator • 2020-12-12 00:30:15The Turkish lira downgraded in value today after sources said the US intends to impose sanctions on Turkey over its acquisition of Russian C-400 anti-aircraft systems, a step that would worsen relations between the two NATO allies, BTA quoted Reuters as saying.
- Turkish airlines need $2.5bn to weather travel meltdownAdministrator • 2020-11-27 22:30:04Turkish airlines are seeking government support to secure 20bn Turkish lira ($2.5bn) worth of credit to withstand travel meltdown over the coronavirus pandemic, BTA quoted Bloomberg as saying.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Turkish lira value plunges to new historic minimumAdministrator • 2020-09-22 00:30:17The value of the Turkish lira dropped to a decoding level of £7.59 per dollar this morning, just days before a major central bank meeting this week, Reuters reported.
- Black Sea gas field to be developed by Turkish company TPAOAdministrator • 2020-08-22 19:30:04Turkish Energy Minister Fatih Dönmez said the operator of the newly opened Black Sea gas field would be Turkey's state-owned company TPAO, Reuters reported.
- Greece has signed a contract with a Turkish firm for delivery of 50 dronesAdministrator • 2020-07-30 23:30:16Greece has signed a contract with a Turkish firm to supply 50 drones, Turkish broadcaster Sien-Turk reports, citing the specialised edition Defence News /Diffens News/.
- All major Turkish businesses to resume work from 11 MayAdministrator • 2020-05-05 23:30:14All major Turkish businesses will resume work from May 11th, Turkish Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank said today, Reuters reported.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04