News tagged with "world"
- World Bank grants Sudan $2bn gratuitousAdministrator • 2021-03-30 02:30:14The World Bank will soon begin the process of granting about $2 billion in grants to Sudan, a bank official said, as cited by Reuters. In doing so, the country will return to the international financial system after decades of isolation.
- Radio China: The potential of the Chinese market creates opportunities for the worldAdministrator • 2021-03-10 20:30:17Since May last year, Beijing has repeatedly stressed the need to implement in the country a new model for two-cyclical economic development, in which the internal cycle is fundamental and domestic and external amplify each other, Radio China reported.
- World Bank: China's economic recovery will spill over to rest of world in 2021Administrator • 2021-01-14 19:30:15In 2021, China's economy will continue to recover sustainably, making an active contribution to global economic growth. Around this gathered participants in a symposium of the think tank “Center for China and Globalization”, which took place on the 13th century, Radio China reports.
- Tourism around the world went back 30 yearsAdministrator • 2021-01-08 21:30:04Four years will take to fully rebuild the industry
- Which are the most expensive companies in the worldAdministrator • 2021-01-05 19:30:15With a market valuation of almost $2.3 trillion, Apple takes the top spot among the world's most expensive companies. The US tech giant, whose shares rose nearly 80 percent in 2020, has shifted from the top oil concern Saudi Aramco, according to Ernst & Young and Reuters data, quoted by Deutsche Welle.
- Building Green China promotes sustainable development of the worldAdministrator • 2020-12-31 21:30:16On September 22nd, PRC President Xi Jinping announced at a UN conference that China would increase its contribution to the reduction of carbon emissions, setting a goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2060. This is no doubt one of the big news about tackling climate change in 2020.
- China Import Exhibition represents a chance and hope for the worldAdministrator • 2020-11-11 03:30:04At the current Third International Import Exhibition in Shanghai you can see a variety of food and craft products, many of which come from developing countries — beer from Angola, rugs from Iran, soaps from Lebanon and others. One Afghan trader told a journalist for the China Media Group: “I hope to find a big customer in the expo,” Radio China reports.
- World Bank beats alarm over major danger in 2020Administrator • 2020-10-09 08:30:14115 million people could be pushed into extreme poverty this year because of the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the World Bank has warned, AFP reports.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03